If it’s privacy that you want then you can be assured that this is the one!
Located less than three kilometres from the beautiful Kurrajong Village, which boasts gourmet butcher, quaint coffee shops and restaurants, Medical Centre, IGA Supermarket and antique shops, amongst others.
This fantastic (approx) 15 acre, 4 bedroom property is nestled amongst a picturesque garden setting. The positioning of the home really is ideal with a generous setback. Upon entering the main gate, meander down the two coat sealed driveway over your own well- constructed, heavy duty bridge and across existing rock escarpment, with flowing creek leading up to the house. A labour and love, spanning years, has been put into the garden which features many different varieties of advanced trees and shrubs. A true sanctuary for all types of bird life.
Fantastic features of the home include:
– Light-filled master- suite complete with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe;
– Slow combustion heating and air conditioning;
– Large open kitchen and dining;
– Ample extra living areas opening out from the three other bedrooms;
– Irrigation system, two water tanks, fire fighting pump and sprinklers on roof;
– Large goat shed, plus a chook shed;
– Clear open paddocks with approx 70% cleared, balance lightly treed.
This property has a little of everything, conveniently located to local schools and shops.
Please call Mark Hallam on 0415 114 747 for your personal inspection of this lovely property.